Chitika

Monday, November 2, 2009

Welcome To The Hen House


My third house in three (3) great years. Yeah!!! Makes me wonder when will I ever learn.

A reflection: do I really know what I want to do and what I am doing. I honestly don't know. I have no idea what's in store for this, and I don't know what to put in here. Which gives me all the reason to be upbeat.

Time change all wounds, they make it a scar. It made me a little more uptight and edgy, something that I would be bringing along on these coasts. There will be times that I will make sense, most of the time, I wont. Some may be offended, intimidated, illuminated, while most will just not care. It would be something that i will not be apologetic about though.

All these blabbers and yappings will cost you nothing, but your time. But since you are reading this, I would assume that it (time) is a luxury that you can afford.

Don't get too excited folks, it is just your neighbor singing.

Welcome to the party!!!
drink and vomit. enjoy your stay

-=splitzapper=-

No comments: