Chitika

Friday, May 14, 2010

Whine Time

I unusually get tired a lot earlier and easier these past few days. It is probably due to thinking, no, make it considering problems that have yet or not even sure that would occur.

It is hard when you are told be like this, then hear through a grapevine that you might be doing this and that. Complaining is among the farthest of words in my relatively short line of vocabulary. Yes I observe and often I critique, but I seldom, no, make it very200000x seldom complain.

This is one of those very200000x seldom times. This is one of those times wherein I feel like I am one of those toys that I have.


Or Am I not.

Yun lang!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes you are... that is why you have toys beside you. in one way or another, your toys became part of your comfort zones. right? well, maybe.. fixation also is the term for that :)